- Bobbie Noelle Downey, 20, of New Caney is charged with third-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance (methamphetamine); and a Parole Violation. Around 4:30 p.m. Sunday, a Precinct 4 Sergeant initiated a traffic stop near the intersection of FM 1485 and Ada Lane in New Caney. When he approached the driver, she admitted she did not have a driver’s license. A consensual search of her purse revealed two clear plastic bags contacting methamphetamine and a check of her identity revealed she had a ” blue warrant,” which means she violated the terms of her parole and would be arrested.
- Kenny Lynn Echols, 39, of New Caney is charged with third-degree felony Assault on a Public Servant; Resist Arrest/ Search or Transport; and Driving While Intoxicated (second).
On Saturday, around 10, p.m., a Precinct 4 Deputy Constable responded to a traffic stop initiated by another deputy where the suspect was belligerent with the first deputy and attempting to return to, and enter his vehicle after being told to stay in front of the patrol vehicle while his vehicle was searched. The suspect engaged the deputy in a physical altercation. The suspect appeared to be intoxicated by his movements, had bloodshot eyes, smelled of alcohol and at some point he had urinated on himself. He refused to perform the Standardized Field Sobriety Test, or any other test. A blood draw warrant was issued for the suspect and he was transported to Kingwood Hospital Emergency Room where it was performed. He was then processed and booked into the Montgomery County Jail.
- Dustin Arlie Thomas, 25, of Porter is charged with third-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Around 6:20 p.m. Saturday, a Precinct 4 Deputy Constable was patrolling the area of FM 1314 and U.S. 59 when he initiated a traffic stop on the southbound feeder road. The deputy found the driver, who was alone, exhibited signs of extreme nervousness. The deputy recognized the driver from a previous traffic stop and the driver volunteered the information that the last time the deputy stopped him, the driver was en route to pick up an ounce of methamphetamine. The suspect gave consent to search his vehicle which revealed two digital scales with methamphetamine residue on them, as well as a clear glass pipe typical of those used for smoking methamphetamine that also contained residue from the drug. While processing the suspect, the deputy found methamphetamine in a clear plastic bag hidden among the items on the suspect’s person.
- Gary Dwight Fulcher, Jr., 27, of New Caney is charged with Reckless Driving A Precinct 4 Deputy Constable responded to a report of reckless driving on the U.S. 59 southbound feeder road involving a Ford Mustang and a pickup. Both vehicles were weaving through traffic and narrowly missed striking multiple vehicles including that of an elected official who followed the Mustang to a driveway on Punkin Street in the Silver Trails subdivision and waited for the deputy. The driver, Gary Fulcher, admitted he was driving in a reckless manner. The official also identified Fulcher as the driver reported to dispatch and Fulcher was taken into custody.
- Sandy F. Harris, 43, of New Caney is charged with state jail felony Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Randall S. Harris, 30, of New Caney is charged with state jail felony Possession of a Controlled Substance. Around 12:15 a.m. last Wednesday, at the intersection of FM 1485 and Vick Rd. in New Caney, a Precinct 4 Deputy Constable initiated a traffic stop on a single cab pickup with four occupants, none of whom were wearing seatbelts. The pickup was pulling a U-Haul trailer. All four occupants seemed excessively nervous. The deputy ran all their ID’s through dispatch and found one of them, Myranda Whitfield, had an open warrant for theft by check. She was placed in custody. A search of the vehicle revealed a plastic container behind the right passenger side seat containing black and white residue and a glass pipe, as well as a backpack behind the driver’s side containing a black case with two glass pipes inside containing black and white residue. All occupants were then detained as the deputy searched the U-Haul and discovered a wooden box containing two plastic containers. One had marijuana inside, along with pipes typically used to smoke it. The other had a glass pipe with methamphetamine inside. The driver, Randall Harris, claimed ownership of some of the contraband and Sandy Harris claimed ownership of the rest. Randall and Sandy Harris were taken into custody along with Whitfield. Only one of the occupants was released. The vehicle was towed.
- Christen Holly Cline, 31, of Houston was arrested around 3:20 p.m. on Sept. 2, when a deputy constable responded to a suspicious person report in the 21300 block of U.S. 59 in Porter. Cline had an outstanding felony warrant for Fraudulent Use/Possession of Identifying Information.
- Keyonna Dion Sanders, 36, of Humble is charged with two counts of second-degree felony Manufacture/Delivery of a Controlled Substance. On Sept. 2, around 1:30 p.m. a Precinct 4 Deputy Constable was conducting interdiction on U.S. 59 when he stopped a vehicle traveling 80 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour zone. The deputy noticed the driver exhibited multiple signs of extreme nervousness. When asked if she had anything illegal in the vehicle, the driver said she did not, stating she was a Certified Nursing Assistant. The longer they spoke, the more nervous she appeared. Sanders denied having anything illegal inside the vehicle and gave her consent for the deputy to search it. The search revealed a plastic bag in her purse containing marijuana and a paper bag containing 260 Hydrocodone (acetaminophen and Hydrocodone) tablets along with 180 Lorcet (another combination of acetaminophen and Hydrocodone) tablets.
- William Taylor Evans, 21, of Splendora is charged with state jail felony possession of a Controlled Substance, (penalty group 1; less than 1 gram); Possession of Marijuana; and a warrant for Failure to Appear.
Around 11:55 p.m. on Sept. 1, a Precinct 4 Deputy Constable was patrolling FM 2090 when he saw a pickup he recognized as belonging to a person with an outstanding warrant. The deputy initiated a traffic stop on the U.S. 59 southbound feeder road, where the suspect said he just got out of jail did not have any open warrants. The deputy noticed Evans’ pupils were dilated and was holding his hands in what appeared to be an attempt to keep them still. When asked if there were any narcotics in his vehicle, Evans said ” No,” but nodded his head at the same time. He gave the deputy consent to search his vehicle, which revealed a Crown Royal bag containing a glass pipe with methamphetamine residue inside, as well as a marijuana cigarette. Evens went to jail and his vehicle went to impound.
- John David Musachia, 38, of Pearland is charged with Public Intoxication. Around 3 p.m. on Aug. 31, Precinct 4 Deputy Constable responded to a ” family violence in progress” call at the Valero station located at FM 1485 and FM 3083 in the Grangerland area. Upon arrival, the deputy learned the male was in the restroom. When the man emerged, the deputy confirmed his identity and the man what was wrong, at which point he became paranoid and began rambling about the devil. The man did not want to leave the store, but the deputy convinced him to go outside, where he continued rambling about his girlfriend, the devil and his parents not being his parents. The man’s brother and father were at a nearby dollar store, but refused to take him with them. The subject has a history of drug and alcohol related offenses. After exhausting all efforts to find someone to take John home with them, the deputy took him into custody because in that condition he posed a danger to himself and others.
- Warrant Arrests:
- Gustavo Enrique Flores-Ruiz, 28, of Conroe was arrested around 11:30 p.m. Sunday, when a routine traffic stop revealed he had five outstanding warrants for No Driver’s License: Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (No insurance) and three warrants for Failure to Appear.
- Nathan Allen Taylor, 40, of Cleveland was arrested around 6:30 p.m. Sunday on a warrant for Motion to Revoke (probation).
- Christopher Alan Foster, 44, of Conroe was arrested on Northpark at Loop 494 in Kingwood just after 12 a.m. Sept. 5 on three outstanding misdemeanor warrants.
- Courtney Nicole Allday, 29, of Splendora was arrested around 12:30 a.m. Sept. 4, near the intersection of U.S. 59 and Northpark Plaza in Kingwood on three outstanding warrants.
- Myranda J. Whitfield, 33, of Houston was arrested around 1:30 p.m. Sept. 3 at the intersection of FM 1485 and Vick Rd. in New Caney on a Capias warrant.
- John Isreal Ohlson, 38, of New Caney was arrested around 11:45 p.m. Sept. 3 near the intersection of U.S. 59 at Creekwood in Splendora on five outstanding warrants for violations including Speeding 15 miles or over; Driving While License Invalid; Violate Promise to Appear and two counts of Failure to Appear.
- Jeremy Hollerman Kinkle, 35, of Onalaska was arrested around 12:15 a.m. near the intersection of FM 1314 and U.S. 59 in Porter on Sept. 1, for an outstanding Failure to Appear warrant.
- Tina Darlene Knight, 24, of Cleveland was arrested around 9:45 p.m. on Sept. 1 near the intersection of Cole Road and Fostoria Road in Cleveland on an outstanding Capias warrant.
- Clinton Alexander Jones, 23, of Porter was arrested around 12:15 a.m. on Sept. 1, at the intersection of FM 1314 and U.S. 59 in Porter on an outstanding warrant for Failure to Appear.